Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uno Mas of Emerald Dream Forum Index -> The Drunken Donkey (RP)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Nipsey
Guild Master
Uno Social

re: Nipsey the Wizard King - Tales of the Mas

A sharp crackle reverberated across the circular room.  A small figure unveiled himself from the cloud of arcanic dust and batted away the smokes of apperation with his ledger, The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery.  As the fog of magical debris dissipated, the Wizard set his eyes upon the splendors of his humble estate.  

The Elvish decorated pillars of it's foundation housed the beautiful amber stained-glass windows which overlooked the lavished azure runestone flooring.  Equipped with trinkets of previous travels, the room offered various furniture, plants, and of course... books.   Littering every square inch of shelf and spare room on the tables, books also found their way to storage on the upper planchement.  Nested by the grande hallway's ceiling glass, the spines of the books glistened in the spectrum of refracting colours.  Though the entirety of it's contents radiated glamour to the naked eye, the room had an eye-sore.  To the center of the azure runestore flooring rested an outdated wooden study.  Stained from cherry grog, the dark chestnut-coloured chair and table was crafted from complicated wood.  Given the chance one would find unusual comfort in the chair so long as they could bare the occasional splinter and misplaced nail.  Despite it's crude appearance, the study felt like home to the old Wizard.  

"Only in Dreams..." Nipsey murmured with a smile on his face. 

After drawing a deep breath, he made his way to his study.  Upon sitting down, the chair made a slight creek.  Nipsey took off his green pointed wizard hat and placed it on his bust.  His bright green robes draped down the chair revealing tattered ends where the cloth had drug itself across the floor.  To other magic users, robes were preferred seamed to shin length, however gnomes were known for extremely poor choice in robe-length.  As he took a swig of his cherry grog, Nipsey reached for his latest novel, the tales of mas.  Suceeding the trials of his arena obsession, the fighter made habit of collecting his tales of adventure in his personal journal.  Stroking his hazel majestic neckbeard, Nipsey opened the cover...

Last edited by Lord Nipsey on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:53 am; edited 6 times in total

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on Twitter for more Uno Mas feeds / Wizardry! @UM_wizardking

The fortunes of the Dream may rise and fall, but ours shall remain Eternal!

-Gnome under the Mountain
Lord Nipsey
Guild Master
Uno Social

re: Act I: Chapter I - The Scarlet Dream

< RESERVED SPACE>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Nipsey
Guild Master
Uno Social

re: RESERVED SPACE

< RESERVED SPACE >

Lord Nipsey
Guild Master
Uno Social

< RESERVED SPACE >

Lord Nipsey
Guild Master
Uno Social

< RESERVED SPACE >

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uno Mas of Emerald Dream Forum Index -> The Drunken Donkey (RP) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: